- El Paso Electric Common Stock trading information:
- * Traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) * The ticker symbol is EE.
- Does El Paso Electric offer a dividend reinvestment program?
- El Paso Electric does not have a dividend reinvestment program at this time, but may institute a reinvestment program at some time in the future.
- Do you offer electronic deposit for dividends?
- Yes, dividends may be electronically deposited to your indicated bank account. To take advantage of this service, contact our transfer agent Computershare to set up this service at 866-202-2682 or there are detailed instructions on the top portion of the check you received.
- Common stock dividend payment policy:
- On May 25, 2017, the Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.335 per share payable on June 30, 2017, to shareholders of record on June16, 2017.
- Can I buy or sell stock directly though El Paso Electric?
- El Paso Electric does not offer direct stock purchases or sales. Stock transactions should be handled through a stock brokerage firm of your choice.
- El Paso Electric Securities CUSIP Numbers:
- Common Stock CUSIP: 283677-85-4
First Mortgage Bonds
In March 2016, EE issued $150.0 million in unsecured senior notes 5.0% Senior Notes, due 12-1-44 CUSIP 283677AZ5
In December 2014, EE issued $150.0 million in unsecured senior notes 5.0% Senior Notes, due 12-1-44 CUSIP 283677AZ5
In December 2012, EE issued $150.0 million in unsecured senior notes 3.3% Senior Notes, due 12-15-22 CUSIP 283677AY8
In June 2008, EE issued $150.0 million in unsecured senior notes 7.5% Senior Notes, due 3-15-38 283677AXO
In May 2005, EE issued $400 million in unsecured senior notes
6.0% Senior Notes, due 5-15-35 283677AW2
On May 5, 2005, EE commenced an early debt tender offer of its
Series D and E First Mortgage Bonds. On May 12, 2005, EE replaced
the First Mortgage Bonds with $400 million of Unsecured Senior Notes.
8.90 % Series D, due 2-01-06 283677AT9 - Early Tender
9.40 % Series E, due 5-01-11 283677AU6 - Early Tender
7.25 % Series A, due 2-01-99 283677AQ5 - Redeemed
7.75 % Series B, due 5-01-01 283677AR3 - Redeemed
8.25 % Series C, due 2-01-03 283677AS1 - Redeemed
- What happened to the Preferred Stock?
- CUSIP: 283677-80-5
On March 1, 1999, the Company used cash on hand to pay for the early redemption of the Series A Preferred Stock. The Company paid the redemption price, accrued cash dividends and a premium, totaling approximately $150 million. As a result of the early redemption of the Series A Preferred Stock, the Company avoided additional cash dividends of approximately $2.7 million that would have occurred through May 1, 1999 and $4 million quarterly through 2008. The preferred stock had an annual dividend rate of 11.40%.
- Is El Paso Electric affiliated with El Paso Corporation?
- No, there is no affiliation. El Paso Electric is a public utility engaged in the generation, transmission and distribution of electricity in west Texas and southern New Mexico. El Paso Corporation is a provider of natural gas products and services in North America.
El Paso Corporation's Investor Contact Information is:
713-420-5855 or Email: InvestorRelations@elpaso.com
Website: El Paso Corporation
- Who is El Paso Electric's transfer agent?
- Transfer Agent:
El Paso Electric Company
P.O. Box 43006
Providence, RI 02940-3006
(866) 202-2682 - (Inside the United States and Canada)
(201) 680-6578 - (Outside the United States and Canada)
Registered shareholders can securely access and manage registered accounts online at www.computershare.com/investor